Here are a few suggestions that should help you :
- Select Thickness level at 1 and Oil level 2.
- Using Lukewarm water (particularly for customers in colder climates).
- Use as much as possible only the recommended flours and recommended oils. Aashirvaad Select and Pillsbury/Sujata Gold generally yield softer Rotis.
- Although not tested, many customers have feedback on adding 1~2 table spoon milk powder or almond powder to 3 cups of flour. Please do lower down your Roast level as well.
- Addition of 2 teaspoons of flaxseed powder, fibre (grinded from Oats) or psyllium husk powder to 3 cups of flour.
- Roti Storage: Place in a casserole to keep it warm.