The imperfect dough can be due to the following reasons:
- Wrong flour or wrong flour option selected
- Flour container or the tunnel has moisture and insufficient amount of flour is dispensed.
Make sure to select the correct flour settings from the Menu option.
Kindly clean the flour dispensing tunnel under the flour container dock to remove any flour clogs as shown in the video:
Cleaning flour tunnel:
Cleaning flour container:
A clogged flour container tunnel will affect the dispensing flow, thus affecting the quality of the dough ball. Please use the machine only after proper cleaning.
As such, Rotimatic will make dough balls of varying hardness and sizes. Rejection or dough stuck will happen, though not frequently. The machine will continue to learn from dough ball to dough ball and it is normal for a few dough stuck or imperfect dough errors to occur.
If you continuously face these errors more than 3 consecutive times after cleaning, please contact the customer support.
- Ensure that you are using one of our recommended flour brands.
- Verify that the flour brand loaded into the flour container matches the flour setting you’ve selected in your Rotimatic™.
- Do not add raw spices or any additional ingredients to the flour. This may block the flour tunnel. Only use dry and powdered spices.
- Do not move/ remove any ingredient container during operation, unless prompted by Rotimatic.
- Check and fill up the oil container regularly. Rotimatic will inform you to fill when flour or water runs low.
In case you need further assistance, you can contact chat support 24/7 via the Rotimatic™ mobile app.