Power cycle the machine as shown in the video:
- Turn off the Rotimatic and remove the power cable from the wall power socket.
- Remove the power cable from Rotimatic.
- Wait for one minute.
- Plug in power cable to the Rotimatic.
- Plug in the Rotimatic power cable into the wall power socket and turn on the power.
- Wait for 30 secs.
- Gently tap the Power button of your Rotimatic™, using the full surface of your fingertip. Pressing the buttons hard won’t help, because the buttons are designed with capacitive touch sensing, which means they respond to gentle touch with a large contact surface.
- Check if there is red light through the side vents.
Tip: Look inside the Rotimatic™ from the left to check if there’s a small red light. This indicates that Rotimatic™ is receiving power. If the light is on, wait till you hear a soft beeping sound (the Rotimatic™ heartbeat!) before you tap the Power button. If there’s no red light, there might be a problem with your power supply.
- In case there is no red light, when seen through the side vents, please make sure the power cable is properly inserted as shown below:
- If there is RED light seen through the side vents, and the power button is not responding, please contact our Live Chat support via the Rotimatic™ mobile app.