Let’s try these one by one to identify the issue:
- Check that mobile data is off and your phone is connected to your home Wi-Fi
- Verify that you’ve entered Wi-Fi name and password correctly.
- Ensure that you are connecting to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network only. Rotimatic™ doesn’t support 5 GHz network at the moment.
- Check that your Rotimatic™ is within 5 meters of your home Wi-Fi router. If it’s not, please move your Rotimatic™ closer to the router for stronger Wi-Fi signal.
- If you’re still unable to connect to Wi-Fi, please follow the steps in the videos below.
If you are an iOS user:
If you are an Android user:
If the issue persists, uninstall and then download the Rotimatic™ mobile app again. Feel free to contact our chat support 24/7 via the Rotimatic™ mobile app.